Monday, February 16, 2009

Last Saturday was no day for the beach. It was crazy windy and rained off and on all day. So what do you do in Maui when you can't go to the beach you ask? This is what we found....








We found some pretty awesome things to keep us entertained! I seriously look like a real hot dog in that picture! It turned out to be a pretty fun day. We went to a art show at the community collage that was all about food and how it has changed over the years...quite interesting! We also went to another art show at the MAC which had some incredible stuff. Right now they are showing portraits that local artist have entered for a contest of hero's in there life. Some of the paintings looked as if they were photographs instead of paintings. Art amazes me and I often wish I had the talent but I definitely don't!
As we were driving home we ran into this amazing rainbow! This is the first full rainbow I think I have ever seen. How amazing is this! What a great way to end our relaxing and pretty eventful Saturday!

2 comments:

Kathryn O. said...

I love your face in the hot dog picture! And that is the most amazing rainbow - I have never seen anything like that!

Megs said...

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!! : )