Sunday, November 29, 2009

Beautiful Sunsets!





One of my favorite things to do is watching a beautiful sunrise or sunset. There is nothing else like it. Such beauty and so peaceful. Every time I take the time to watch the amazing colors and patterns that are shown as this simple act of the sun setting is just amazing. It always brightens my mood and makes me so grateful for the beauty around me. Last Sunday Nate and I decided to make the journey up the volcano Haleakala and watch the sunset and enjoy the amazing views up there. As the sun goes down and the stars come out it is another amazing sight to behold. The stars seem so much closer, like you can reach out and grab them, and the sky is just exploding with stars.




2 comments:

Megs said...

Wahoo!!!! I am so excited that you blogged, it just made my Monday!! See how easy it is to please your bff!!! Love you lots and miss you more!!! Keep up the blogging!!!!

Jenni Hinckley said...

what pretty pictures! I'm glad you put up some new pictures!